Inflection Point Solutions to Provide LIMS Procurement and Implementation Services for the City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii
Inflection Point Solutions selected to assist in procurement and implementation of LIMS solution.
Inflection Point Solutions (IPS) has been selected to provide procurement and implementation of a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for the Department of Environmental Services, City and County of Honolulu, HI.
The project will include:
- Project Management from kick-off through Go-Live and subsequent support.
- Requirements Gathering utilizing a unique blend of process mapping and interview work sessions.
- Request for Proposal Development providing a mechanism to solicit meaningful and significant responses from the vendors.
- Review, Selection, and Implementation Assistance including resolution of questions, evaluation of positives and negatives associated with each vendor response, and, ultimately, preparation of a holistic Implementation Plan, incorporating the vendor’s work plan, along with client and consultant roles and responsibilities.
- Configuration and Implementation Process Management utilizing the developed Implementation Plan and applying technical expertise to supplement vendor or client resources to ensure successful delivery of the LIMS.
For more information regarding IPS’ LIMS consulting services, in addition to the other services IPS provides, please contact Jill Means, Inflection Point Solutions; 913-661-0539; firstname.lastname@example.org
About Inflection Point Solutions
Inflection Point Solutions provides IT planning, executive advisory services, project management, systems specification and vendor selection, and packaged software implementation to water and wastewater utilities. The IPS staff has extensive knowledge of current industry practices and applicable business methodologies and tools, including software packages such as Pretreatment Information Management Systems, Laboratory Information Management Systems, Performance Management, Customer Service, Operations, and Electronic O&M. IPS is a sponsor and co-founder of the Water and Wastewater CIO ForumSM. For more information, please visit www.ipsdelivers.com.